Are the kids out of school? School breaks are fun-filled days at LIFEKour Academy! Bring the kids for games, indoor and outdoor activities on our ninja warrior courses, and free time in our massive parkour gym! Our staff are passionate, experienced, and educated in working with youth! They are background checked, CPR/AED certified, trained in Emotional Intelligence and Inward/Outward Mindset Training. Call or Email to Register Today – 24 hour pre-registration required.
WHAT STUDENTS BRING:
• Arrive with a positive attitude, rested, ready to have fun!
• Bring a healthy, morning snack, and filling lunch. Fridge & microwave available.
• Bring a full water bottle!
• Attend in comfortable clothing to move in and layers/coat.
• Arrive with applied sunblock or bring with them (seasonal, when applicable).
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
• Amazing fun and memories, of course!
• A mid-morning snack. (Please alert us to food allergies)
• Access to filtered water to refill bottles.
• Pleasantly exhausted, happy kids at the end of each day.
Note: Every student should wear comfortable clothes they can move in, and either be barefoot or bring gym shoes (this means shoes that have never been worn outside, and must have low tread.) Bring a water bottle. There is a free filtered water-bottle refill station available and snacks available for purchase.
COVID Protocols: Upon enter, we ask everyone to wash their hands, utilizing non-toxic sanitizing ozone at the faucet. We disinfect the entire facility daily. Due to our environment of high physical activity and training at heights, we do not require face covers during classes and open gym activities.