“Happy Campers” Week
Hi-ho, hi-ho, a camping they will go! Students aka: “Campers” co-create and learn to work together with fellow campers! They’ll learn to cook “camp” food, build a tent from wildness material, take nature hikes, learn about the Colorado forests, plants, and animals, create nature crafts, play camping theme games, and most important…learn how to make the perfect s’mores! Fun and memories to last a lifetime!
Available 7am-6pm – Only $300! Register for one childcare week or more. REGISTER TODAY!
Call #833-568-7474 or Register below!
WHAT STUDENTS SHOULD BRING: Lunch/snacks, full water bottle, clothing layers, apply sunblock prior to arriving, and a great attitude! 🙂
OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE & PROTOCOLS FOR WEEKLY THEMED CHILDCARE
- Keep groups of children together with same staff, when possible.
- Encourage employees and students to conduct daily temperature checks and monitor their symptoms.
- Require anyone exhibiting any symptoms or signs of sickness to stay home.
- Hand washing upon arrival and throughout the day.
- Limit the number of child-staff and child-child interaction in common spaces, as much as possible.
- Encourage 6-foot distancing where possible.
- Stagger meal/snack times by group, when possible.
- Disinfect all high-touch areas at start and end of the day, and throughout the day.
- Staff to wear face covers when interacting with students within less than 6 foot.
- We’ll provide frequent communication with all families of enrolled children, specific to all issues in the public health order.
- You and your child(s) health and wellness are our highest priority!