Flying Circus Week (June)
Do you have a fledgling performer in your house? Our Flying Circus themed childcare week will teach them Floor Acrobatics, Acro (partner acrobatics), Aerial Hammock, Mime, Juggling, and Animal Character Study! They will create a neat mask, a fun memento, they get to take home. And at the end of the week students will share what they have learned through a Cirque Showcase Performance! This is always a proud, exciting day!
Aerial and Performance Instructor, Angelina, brings her extensive training & experience from London and Hollywood to the foothills of Colorado! Her passion to teach youth and her background in dance, circus, aerial and silk work, stilts, stage fighting, and martial arts combines into a fun-filled, exciting week for our local youth & teens! (5-12 years old)
Available 7am-6pm – Only $300! Register for one week or more. REGISTER TODAY!
Call #833-568-7474 or Register below!
WHAT STUDENTS SHOULD BRING: Lunch/snacks, full water bottle, clothing layers, apply sunblock prior to arriving, and a great attitude! 🙂
OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE & PROTOCOLS FOR WEEKLY THEMED CHILDCARE
- No more than 10 children in one group.
- Keep groups of children together with same staff, when possible
- Encourage employees and students to conduct daily temperature checks and monitor their symptoms.
- Require anyone exhibiting any symptoms or signs of sickness to stay home.
- Hand washing upon arrival and throughout the day.
- Limit the number of child-staff and child-child interaction in common spaces, as much as possible.
- Encourage 6-foot distancing where possible.
- Stagger meal/snack times by group.
- Disinfect all high-touch areas at start and end of the day, and throughout the day.
- Staff to wear face covers when interacting with students indoors and/or within less than 6 foot.
- Students bring or wear provided face masks indoors, if this does not increase face touching.
- We’ll provide frequent communication with all families of enrolled children, specific to all issues in the public health order.
- You and your child(s) health and wellness are our highest priority!