Movement Skills Week
Movement and Fun filled childcare all week! Amazing various movement skills all week long! Parkour, Juggling, Flip Skills, Freestyle, Ninja Warrior, Obstacle Course Training, and more – all taught throughout the day in a positive environment to encourage and support camaraderie and confidence.
Our coaches utilize progression training methods to support students in mastering basic skills before moving to higher level techniques. State-of-the art equipment – safety mats, padded flooring, AirTracks, and an Olympic-grade trampoline support students in training sessions! They’ improve their strength, stamina, and learn neurological based methods of training and body awareness! (5-13 year olds)
Available 7am-6pm – Only $300! Register for one week or more. REGISTER TODAY!
Call #833-568-7474 or Register below!
WHAT STUDENTS SHOULD BRING: Lunch/snacks, full water bottle, clothing layers, apply sunblock prior to arriving, and a great attitude! 🙂
OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE & PROTOCOLS FOR WEEKLY THEMED CHILDCARE
- No more than 10 children in one group.
- Keep groups of children together with same staff, when possible
- Encourage employees and students to conduct daily temperature checks and monitor their symptoms.
- Require anyone exhibiting any symptoms or signs of sickness to stay home.
- Hand washing upon arrival and throughout the day.
- Limit the number of child-staff and child-child interaction in common spaces, as much as possible.
- Encourage 6-foot distancing where possible.
- Stagger meal/snack times by group.
- Disinfect all high-touch areas at start and end of the day, and throughout the day.
- Staff to wear face covers when interacting with students indoors and/or within less than 6 foot.
- Students bring or wear provided face masks indoors, if this does not increase face touching.
- We’ll provide frequent communication with all families of enrolled children, specific to all issues in the public health order.
- You and your child(s) health and wellness are our highest priority.