Parkour Fun Fails Week
This weeks theme is full of fails! You read that correctly…and have you noticed kids are obsessed with Epic Fail Videos? They laugh and laugh…but at the same time, they don’t know it’s OK they fail themselves. In fact, failure is good, awesome, and a necessary part of life! Research shows, if you are not failing 50% of the time, you are not improving!
We ALL do it, so let’s learn to do it well! Students will LEARN TO FAIL! Kids need explicit permission and incentives to take risks, and that’s just what they will learn this week. Coaches will guide students to choose physical goals, fail in execution, and use this as a tool for teaching the mindset of progress, not perfection. Hands-in fun in the process!
This all happens at our awesome facility, full of fun! Students will experience an amazing indoor Parkour, Ninja gym, outdoor Slackline course, outdoor Ninja Warrior Course and huge, indoor Ninja Warrior Gym. On Friday this week we will celebrate their courage and accomplishments with a WATER BALLOON FIGHT & POPSICLE FOR EVERYONE!
Available 7am-6pm – Only $300! Peak skill development sessions between 9am-3:30pm. Register for one week or more. REGISTER TODAY! Call #833-568-7474 or Register below!
WHAT STUDENTS SHOULD BRING: Lunch/snacks, full water bottle, clothing layers or apply sunblock prior to arriving, and a great attitude! 🙂
OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE & PROTOCOLS FOR WEEKLY THEMED CHILDCARE
- Keep groups of children together with same staff, when possible.
- Encourage employees and students to conduct daily temperature checks and monitor their symptoms.
- Require anyone exhibiting any symptoms or signs of sickness to stay home.
- Hand washing upon arrival and throughout the day.
- Limit the number of child-staff and child-child interaction in common spaces, as much as possible.
- Encourage 6-foot distancing where possible.
- Stagger meal/snack times by group, when possible.
- Disinfect all high-touch areas at start and end of the day, and throughout the day.
- Staff to wear face covers when interacting with students within less than 6 foot.
- We’ll provide frequent communication with all families of enrolled children, specific to all issues in the public health order.
- You and your child(s) health and wellness are our highest priority!