Build Confidence – Have Fun! During this week’s theme the students will learn parkour! It is packed full of fun and awesome skills! Students will learn new parkour movement skills, or take their current parkour to the next level! They’ll learn to set goals and identify hindrances. Parkour certified and Neuro Athletic Trained Coaches teach them to assess and re-assess themselves, aiming for progress, not perfection.
Skill based games, obstacles, and activities help students test and implement their skills, engaging them mentally and physically. Our massive indoor gym and outdoor course will challenge and inspire students! They will discover personal strengths and weaknesses (learning from failure). Your child will build skills, friendships, and memories to last a lifetime! (5-12 years old)
Available 7am-6pm – Only $300! Register for one week or more. REGISTER TODAY!
Call #833-568-7474 or Register below!
WHAT STUDENTS SHOULD BRING: Lunch/snacks, full water bottle, clothing layers, apply sunblock prior to arriving, and a great attitude! 🙂
OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE & PROTOCOLS FOR WEEKLY THEMED CHILDCARE
- No more than 10 children in one group.
- Keep groups of children together with same staff, when possible
- Encourage employees and students to conduct daily temperature checks and monitor their symptoms.
- Require anyone exhibiting any symptoms or signs of sickness to stay home.
- Hand washing upon arrival and throughout the day.
- Limit the number of child-staff and child-child interaction in common spaces, as much as possible.
- Encourage 6-foot distancing where possible.
- Stagger meal/snack times by group.
- Disinfect all high-touch areas at start and end of the day, and throughout the day.
- Staff to wear face covers when interacting with students indoors and/or within less than 6 foot.
- Students bring or wear provided face masks indoors, if this does not increase face touching.
- We’ll provide frequent communication with all families of enrolled children, specific to all issues in the public health order.
- You and your child(s) health and wellness are our highest priority!