Kids LOVE Messy, Slimy, Gloopy, Mucky, Extreme Textures! This week students become slime experts! They’ll learn the basics and how-to of making the most popular, trending slime recipes, tips and tricks for making a variety of slime bases, and how to clean up when they are done! They’ll customize with their own color, scent, and textures! With a variety of color to choose from and textures like foam beads, jelly cubes, fuzzy balls, mini figures and shapes, their custom creations are sure to bring them months of textile happiness!
At LIFEKour Academy we know movement is key to learning, happiness, and inspiration, so we will get students moving and inspired in our fun gym, with slime inspired games and activities. Plus, crafts and surprises through-out the week, such as slime inspired snack making! Eew…but oh so tasty! ?
We supply all the ingredients and slime making tools. Borax-free recipes! Our Slime experts will guide and facilitate the most amazing slime week the campers can imagine…full of fun memories, new friends, and LOTS OF SLIME to take home! NOTE: We will be extra careful, but encourage kids to wear crafting clothes that can get messy, and bring a change of clothes.
Available 7am-6pm – Only $300! Peak theme activities between 9:30am-3:30pm. REGISTER TODAY!
Call #833-568-7474 or Register below!
WHAT STUDENTS SHOULD BRING: Lunch/snacks, full water bottle, clothing layers, apply sunblock prior to arriving, and a great attitude! 🙂
OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE & PROTOCOLS FOR WEEKLY THEMED CHILDCARE
- Keep groups of children together with same staff, when possible.
- Encourage employees and students to conduct daily temperature checks and monitor their symptoms.
- Require anyone exhibiting any symptoms or signs of sickness to stay home.
- Hand washing upon arrival and throughout the day.
- Limit the number of child-staff and child-child interaction in common spaces, as much as possible.
- Encourage 6-foot distancing where possible.
- Stagger meal/snack times by group, when possible.
- Disinfect all high-touch areas at start and end of the day, and throughout the day.
- Staff to wear face covers when interacting with students within less than 6 foot.
- We’ll provide frequent communication with all families of enrolled children, specific to all issues in the public health order.
- You and your child(s) health and wellness are our highest priority!