Wacky Sports Week
This week we embrace the sillier side of sports! Amazing activities like Giant Soccer, Nine Square (better than 4-square, with a twist), Inflatable Animal Relay-Races, Frog Racers, Giant Tither-ball, Bounce Floor Volleyball, and Huge Inflatable Body-ball Jousting…to name a few. What?! Body-ball Jousting? Yep, it’s crazy fun!
This all happens at our awesome facility, full of fun! Students will experience an amazing Outdoor Slackline Course, outdoor Ninja Warrior Course and huge, indoor Ninja Warrior Gym. On Friday this week we will celebrate their courage and accomplishments with a WATER BALLOON FIGHT & POPSICLE FOR EVERYONE!
Available 7am-6pm – Only $300! Peak theme sessions between 9am-3:30pm. Register for one week or more. REGISTER TODAY!
Call #833-568-7474 or Register below!
WHAT STUDENTS SHOULD BRING: Lunch/snacks, full water bottle, clothing layers, apply sunblock prior to arriving, and a great attitude! 🙂
OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE & PROTOCOLS FOR WEEKLY THEMED CHILDCARE
- Keep groups of children together with same staff, when possible.
- Encourage employees and students to conduct daily temperature checks and monitor their symptoms.
- Require anyone exhibiting any symptoms or signs of sickness to stay home.
- Hand washing upon arrival and throughout the day.
- Limit the number of child-staff and child-child interaction in common spaces, as much as possible.
- Encourage 6-foot distancing where possible.
- Stagger meal/snack times by group, when possible.
- Disinfect all high-touch areas at start and end of the day, and throughout the day.
- Staff to wear face covers when interacting with students within less than 6 foot.
- We’ll provide frequent communication with all families of enrolled children, specific to all issues in the public health order.
- You and your child(s) health and wellness are our highest priority!